Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring at the beach- March 15th- JoJo.

It's already been unbearably warm in Clemson this spring. So we're already doing some of our favorite summer things before it gets too hot to do them.
First on the list, head down to the Y beach and play in the lake! Mama counts this as an early spring activity because the lakes down here get really hot in the summer (above 90) and mama only likes swimming in cold water.
I spent my time chasing a ball.
Until I walked right off the end of the dock and straight into the lake. Luckily, my Bengali dress dries out quickly.
Once all of our friends (and their dogs) left, June ventured off her towel. Poor June inadvertently was standing over a piece of food that two dogs decided to scuffle over a few weeks ago and now she is very leery of being around any dogs.
But once we had the runof the beach to ourselves, she really had a good time.
June mostly stayed on the docks.
But did venture into the water a little. It was cold! I followed June everywhere. She is my best friend and I adore everything she does.
On the way out, mama made us wash off all the sand. Again, I was impervious to the cold water.
Once we got back home, Junie turned on some music and we had a little dance party. Since June is my hero, I've been practicing some of her moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment