Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The New Blog- Mama.

I know this is lame, because everyone else changes the look of their blog all the time, but a new look for the blog ws kind of hard for me! Our blog(s) have had the same look since they started. That that was 5 years ago next week.

But times are a changing and ever since we switched over to The Turner Five, I've had some formatting issues. So this afternoon, I had to delete the blog and start over from scratch. The good news is that all of the old posts were restored. The bad news is that my old green blog template is gone. Such is life.

We hope you enjoy the new look of the blog. All of the archiving and links should now be working correctly. And I will get working on customizing the sidebar so you can take a look at the blogs we like to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment