I had a great long weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. As Grandpa says, I wasn't any trouble at all as long as i didn't have to do anything or go anywhere. But give me 15 minutes of being grumpy and I was fine and happy again. (Mama's main parenting credo for me is "Just leave June alone.")
Great Grandma Wagner came over to spend the day with us. Henry read us all a book.
And we all got a picture together. We were on the way to go swimming, so you can see I'm in one of my grumpy stages.
Grandma brought over a box of old mementos and I perked right up when I found this belt woven out of old cigarette wrappers.
And of course, Georgie was just happy to be there.
Grandma bought over a bunch of pictures. Grandma and Grandpa don't have a scanner, so mama had to take pictures of the pictures she wanted to post. Look at how cute mama was! And she still hangs that stocking up every Christmas.
Unfortunately for mama, her awkward stage hit hard. Mama says she LOVED that black and turquoise combo though, so she doesn't mind.
We were so excited to find a picture of Grandma Seibert as a little girl with a lamb cake just like we make at Easter!
The main purpose of all of these pictures of pictures was to find some awkward photos of Aunt Jenni to post on Facebook for revenge for the pictures Aunt Jenni put up of mama on her birthday. (Like we said, mama was awkward.)
Mama was so cute!
Aunt Jenni, what happened to your hair?
No comments:
Post a Comment